View Profile UltimateSavior

2 w/ Responses

Great job, I love how nearly the entire cast was showcased.

Anybody else notice the somewhat subtle "Coming Soon" poster, with the Savior on it? I believe it was right after or before He died.

Magical

That is the purest way to describe this. Back when we were all kids our imaginations ran wild, and it was pure... pure awesomeness. Free spirited fantasy. This reminded me of that.

I loved this.

Wow

Catchiest song I've heard in a while. Congrats. I want more.

Hilarious

Your take on high school is amazing, and hilarious.

yet true.

I can quote so many lines from this, too.

Agree with Below

I enjoyed the song, it was funny at times, but yeah, the animation.

Funny As Fuck

I have a secret love for your animation lol, gay or not, its hilarious

golfinho responds:

lol

LOL

Fucking hilarious, kinda looks a bit like Family Guy. Everything makes sense now.

Go Animate looks interesting, though. Not GOOD, but it looks like something I'd try out.

Um, no.

One point because the flash animation wasn't complete crap, and you should be thankful for that.

This isn't even relevant to the title you gave it, "There She Is!! Hentai 18+", it doesn't even have anything to do with the great series. Its a guy flapping his arms and getting shit on by a bird.

Hell, its not even worth a M rating.

You fail.

thehoopz responds:

u mad cuz you didnt see any bunny boobs?

A video with everything

Music, mustaches, and boobs!

Greatness

Hilarious.
This is pretty much what happens when a female mod bans someone.

I'm a gamer, a writer, an artist, a musician, a lover, and a clever, all around not too shabby lookin' guy. I have lots of video games, I just wrote this, I finger pianos, and I love food. I sing too. Have a gig every night in the shower.

22, Male