UltimateSaviorUltimateSavior

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

American Soldier American Soldier

It's not bad man. You get my three stars because I see potential in future games.

My suggestions; as time progresses, more enemies per wave.

Different types of enemies.

Smarter AI, that aren't harmless if you can't see any. Let them turn corners.

Different guns.

Explorer Craft Explorer Craft

Sorry man. Not only is there practically nothing to do in the game other than drag bland squares around a dull and fixed environment, but my pet peeve here is that you didn't even describe the game in your "Description".

There's nothing to do, plus I can't even dig. You didn't do a good a job at taking what makes Minecraft great and putting it into your work.
No stars, hopefully you can fix this big time.

Mizuki Shower Mizuki Shower

Are you sure she's not the one who needs glasses?
Nice game, good concept.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

So far, AMAZING

I'm not one for writing reviews before I finish a game... but this is an exception. I'm about twenty minutes into it and I am hooked. I love the new direction this game has taken from it's predecessors, instead of being a defense shoot em up it has taken more of a nice RPG style.

I love it.

Expect me to spend untold hours playing and fiddling with this game.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Shiny Giveaway & My Review

I have a BUNCH of shinies, most at level 30+, that I am willing to giveaway. Trust me, I have a lot of them. PM me a requested shiny pokemon and I will message you the code as soon as I can.
Here's a legitimate example of a shiny Sandslash-
14df569df0ebec
be70

Shiny Persian-
14df56a3be65cc
564b

And many more, yes, even a handful of shiny Mews!
Hell, I'll even take move requests, too. Those may not be as easy, but you'll get your pokemon non-the less. Just PM me!

Anyway, here are my thoughts.

Wow, this game is great. I've spent so much time on this, I don't even know the exact number of hours. I've been this game since day 1, and never have I found a better developed, free to play online Pokemon game, with an actual interesting story!
I'm coming back here everysingle day and giving this a 5/5, its that good.

Flood Runner 3 Armageddon Flood Runner 3 Armageddon

Great Job

The game overall was executed perfectly, however, my only bite is that the controls are a bit unresponsive at first, but other than that, its going on my favorite list.

I Have 1 Day I Have 1 Day

A Great Game

I LOVED this game. So much that I will come back everyday and rate this game a five, until I die. Or forget.

I liked the "twist" at the end, at first I was like WTF at the ending, but after one more change, it turns out I was right who I really was all along.

Great game, it shows how much of a difference time makes.

Bast Attack Bast Attack

Unoriginal but fun to play

I know for a fact that I've played a few games with the exact same concept as this one, destroy the falling aliens before they blow up your defenses, but none the less, I enjoyed playing the game. Was well executed.

Superhero Man Superhero Man

WHERES THE CAPE?!!?

YOU FORGOT THE GODDAMN CAPE!!

Anyways, meh-ish game. Didn't know what the instructions were so I had to read your "Authors Comments" which i dislike doing sometimes.

Keep practicing.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Sweet Job

If I was in the army for 5 months, I'd just be jerking off all day. I guess you were the one to supply the "art work" to your fellow soldiers, heh.

Hell of a job.

TheShadling responds:

There was plenty of jerking off, trust me.